CompactCarryForum.com

Deathstarr

Hey Guys,

Recently I purchased this forum called CompactCarryForum.com the forum is quite older but was left for dead for quite sometime and I am in the revival mode as well as import it from. The older members have really enjoyed me purchasing it bringing it back to life and so far it is looking good.

About the forum
CompactCarryForum is a gun enthusiast forum build around compact pistols like small 380s, 9mm, 40 cals but we also have forums for other calibers like 22, 357, 38, and even long guns like shot guns and rifles. We also have a focus on EDC, Everyday Carry, like lights, knifes, and nic-nacs you carry everyday for self defense or survival.

Looks really good. I think your use of blacks with the white background compliments each other well, suits the topic.

I think though what is missing, and it should be near the top is a forum dedicated solely to gun safety, especially so in this day and age.

We are now GunTalkForums.com.

I made the the change because we are trying to reach more people and open discussions for hunting, rifles, gunsmithing, and more. I hope the changes bring more people to the forum and offer more advice to new users. We have and always will be friendly and welcoming.

http://GunTalkForums.com

It seemed that the forum was loading slow, So I started researching and made a few changes to the cacheing, updated the .htaccess and edited some things added a plugin and now the forum loads in 4-5 seconds from start, let me know if you see anything different then that.

Top Bottom