Community mods

Keith

What I woul like to do is get a few members involved in community mods.

As an example I'd love a review mod (I have a games site so a review mod for games/movies/books, etc..) Nothing over the top but something that would work well with google and have a nice intro title block.

The community part would come in that I'm good for 7 hours, if I could find another 3-4 people to do the same I'd say we would have enough.

Any takers?

What I would like to do is get a few members involved in community mods.

As an example I'd love a review mod (I have a games site so a review mod for games/movies/books, etc..) Nothing over the top but something that would work well with google and have a nice intro title block.

The community part would come in that I'm good for 7 hours, if I could find another 3-4 people to do the same I'd say we would have enough.

Any takers?

IN. I'll match your 7 hours.

Keith: start a thread about how you see this Review mod working. Be specific. Mockups needed. Use other sites as examples. Please review the current Review Addon requests for more information.

This isn't the place to find other potential contributors.

I can match also but I would need google map added and multiple images. As i have a running board and we review shoes and then parks we run at or trails.

Top Bottom