Community Hive

Community Hive 1.0.2

No permission to download
Community Hive submitted a new resource:

Community Hive - Engage your existing members and get new members to your community by enabling Community Hive

Community Hive allows your visitors, either registered members or guests, to follow your community. They can then receive updates in a feed, push notifications, and email digests.

Visitors can follow multiple communities to keep them engaged and discover new communities to join.

By enabling Community Hive, your community reaches a larger audience and gets a free email service to keep your members up to date and coming back. There is no cost to enable Community Hive and the entire service...

Read more about this resource...

Keys, ID's should be inserted automatically. But you'll need to fix this version.

open xenforo_directory/src/addons/Communityhive/API.php and replace line 26
Code:
CONST URL = 'https://communityhive.com/api/v1/activate';

with
Code:
CONST URL = 'https://communityhive.com/api/v1/';

Last edited:
I have only just read what is posted in this thread, so forgive me if I've not understood this correctly, but is this essentially like what Tapatalk did (or tried to do) building a central site/access point that incorporated many privately owned forums under their own umbrella?

I have only just read what is posted in this thread, so forgive me if I've not understood this correctly, but is this essentially like what Tapatalk did (or tried to do) building a central site/access point that incorporated many privately owned forums under their own umbrella?
Basically yes, it's just Invision Power Board, going under a different name, trying to be like Tapatalk.

Community Hive is designed to send traffic to your communities. Unlike Tapatalk, we are not creating an alternative way for your visitors to engage with your community.

Community Hive is all about discovering your community content and driving traffic to you.

Some useful reading:

Click enable, save and it auto populates. Getting it to appear on their system though, that is a different story.

This does not work and Server error log:

ScreenShot00084.webp

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded src/vendor/dokuwiki/utf8/utf8.php:966

Generated by: Nirjonadda Aug 29, 2023 at 4:56 PM

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(25) "/admin.php?options/update"
  ["referrer"] => string(63) "/admin.php?options/groups/communityhive/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["options/update"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(6) {
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["options"] => array(4) {
      ["hive_enabled"] => string(1) "1"
      ["communityhive_key"] => string(0) ""
      ["communityhive_site_id"] => string(0) ""
      ["communityhive_site_key"] => string(0) ""
    }
    ["options_listed"] => array(4) {
      [0] => string(12) "hive_enabled"
      [1] => string(17) "communityhive_key"
      [2] => string(21) "communityhive_site_id"
      [3] => string(22) "communityhive_site_key"
    }
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(40) "/admin.php?options/groups/communityhive/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Site completely broken lol. I see no "register" button, and I've tried two google accounts and neither one let me finish signup.

Top Bottom