CometChat [Deleted]

If the site is open but the user is currently viewing another tab, then it will automatically reduce polling to 12 seconds.
The footer chat is on every page, so it needs to be 1-3 seconds if the footer is open. 3 seconds is already really slow for chat.
So with CometService enabled, it will poll your server once every 60 seconds. Thus reducing 95% of the calls made to your server.
It will still poll over html every few seconds. And thats 2 connections per poll.
Please PM me and I can send you information on a large vB website.
Please let me know.
Regarding bug tracker, based on the feedback we received in this forum, we added a forum where you can report any issues:https://forum.cometchat.com. We are also working on adding a full fledged bug tracker shortly.
You forum does not show if a bug is fixed or not. People are referred to the ticket system. Bugs from February are not marked as fixed.

What are the prerequisites and does this include the custom branded chat app. My goal is it to have everything customized for the own brand and be independent from a third party server.
Hello Freelancer,

Can you please email us at sales@cometchat.com and we can work out in detail a solution for you. Please let me know the last 6 digits of your ticket ID once you email so that I can get the right team member to handle your query.

Regards,
CometChat

You forum does not show if a bug is fixed or not. People are referred to the ticket system. Bugs from February are not marked as fixed.
Agreed. We will try and add tags to posts in the forum and also work on adding a bug tracker shortly. Thank you for your feedback.

Yes, the automated in house cleaning is just a bit ruthless in its deleting of resources where the dev doesn't post regular updates on this site.

Top Bottom