XF 1.2 Colors

ibaker

I have a site that is all done in different shades of Blue (i.e. uses the base color of blue)...the color chart is:
1.webp
Plus a lot of the css code has slight shade changes of the blue to make the different shades of blue work together as template edits all making my site exactly the way I want it to look.

Now I need to do a pink site and make it look just as good with the same different shades but using a base color of pink.

Is there any way to get the pink versions (color numbers) of the blue ones that I have used...I hope you can understand what I am getting at :unsure:

Thanks Ken, yes I have but two things, firstly I can't get it right and secondly there is also the css template edits of color numbers that would also need their pink alternatives. What I mean by this is that I may use an XF built in color (eg @primaryMedium) for a background but manually enter a different shade of blue in the css template for its border making the object look just the way I want it to

Is there any way to get the pink versions (color numbers) of the blue ones that I have used...I hope you can understand what I am getting at :unsure:
Short of fiddling with it till it looks good? None that I know of since I'm not aware of any utilities that will take and convert blue tints to pink ones.

Top Bottom