1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Color styling help please!

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Rho Delta, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Rho Delta

Rho Delta Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    How do I do this?

Also, this drives me absolutely nuts!:
    [​IMG]

2. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Note sure what your wanting to do. If your wanting to modify the lastpost area add the following in extra.css and adjust accordingly.
    Are you wanting the dotted border around the lastpost area?

Code:
    .node .nodeLastPost {
        border: 1px dotted #c8c8c8 !important;
    }

edit: Can be done through style properties also. Style properties >> Appearance >> Forum / Node List >> Node Last Post

and set the border control to dotted (leave to solid if your just wanting to adjust the colour) and the hex value for the colour at #c8c8c8

Jake Bunce likes this.
  3. Rho Delta

Rho Delta Well-Known Member

Can you not see the color difference above the dotten border? It is slight, but it is bothering me.

4. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Can you post a link to the page? Then I can debug it (like this).

5. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Not sure this is what your looking for but try the following (I'm sure it can be done via style properties) and/or add that to EXTRA

Edit: I vaguely remember having a similar issue before but it had nothing to do with the quotes if your referring to the slightly more white above the signature border.

Code:
    .message .primaryContent {
        background-color: #f5f3f4;
    }