Collection's of Disposable / Temporary / Spam Email Domain - SQL file ready for Import [Paid]

rdn

RoldanLT submitted a new resource:

Collection's of Disposable / Temporary / Spam Email Domain - SQL file ready for Import - Spam filter the easiest method :)

Huge List of Banned Email Addresses attached as screenshot ;)
I search it myself, add it one by one :coffee:

This is a ONE time payment for all the list.
Only $5 USD for my effort and time compiling it :)

Statistics:
Currently 931 domains

Installation:
  1. Login to your Database
  2. Truncate/empty xf_ban_email table
  3. Import the SQL file
  4. Done ;)

Version 1.1 Update:
  • Sub-Domain clean...

Read more about this resource...

Not to rain over your parade, but what is the advantage over this then using all the options provided by XenForo? Those use already this kind of databases?

Not to rain over your parade, but what is the advantage over this then using all the options provided by XenForo? Those use already this kind of databases?
By default XenForo install don't have any banned Email Address Domain.
Open YOUR-Forum/admin.php?banning/emails , if you have one?

Using this will Block Most Disposable Email Addresses in your forum's registration form.

Yes i understand that, but there is no real need for that list when using the options for spam prevention right?

Yes i understand that, but there is no real need for that list when using the options for spam prevention right?
The default Spam options of XenForo (/admin.php?options/list/spam) don't scan or block Disposable emails.
So the answer, this is needed if you don't want your user's use Disposable/Spam Email address. ;)

To then check existing users against banned email list ...
Code:
select user_id,email from xf_user where right(email, length(email)-INSTR(email, '@')) in
(
    select right(banned_email, length(banned_email)-INSTR(banned_email, '@')) from xf_ban_email
);

and then to action them ...

Code:
update xf_user set user_state = 'email_bounce' where right(email, length(email)-INSTR(email, '@')) in 
(
    select right(banned_email, length(banned_email)-INSTR(banned_email, '@')) from xf_ban_email
);

Reactions: rdn
To then check existing users against banned email list ...
Code:
select user_id,email from xf_user where right(email, length(email)-INSTR(email, '@')) in
(
);

and then to action them ...

Code:
update xf_user set user_state = 'email_bounce' where right(email, length(email)-INSTR(email, '@')) in
(
);

Added to FAQ section Thanks (y)

Top Bottom