Resource icon

CodeMirror editor for Admin CP (XF1) 1.1

No permission to download

Nerbert

Nerbert submitted a new resource:

CodeMirror editor for Admin CP - CodeMirror editor with toolbars for templates, template mods, notices, BB codes

This upgrades CodeMirror code editor for admin CP HTML/CSS inputs 1.0.1. I've completely overhauled the toolbar extension to include more features and fixed a bug with editing css files. Also, I reduced the full version so you don't have to scroll the page to get to the save buttons.

This product replaces the original editors with CodeMirror editors for Templates, Admin...

Read more about this resource...

My product has toolbars instead of key bindings, and some features I developed such as controls for code marking and drag-drop

This add-on works great. Something like this should be built into xenforo by default.

It is built in in XF2. Although, not with all the extra buttons, just syntax highlighting, auto indentation etc.

It looks like Nerbert added some really useful features to this version.

It looks like Nerbert added some really useful features to this version.

Like the search and also the replace feature. You no longer have to copy and paste it into an editor to do it then paste it back. That got really old too.

I've barely even looked at XF2 so far. Only tinkered with styling. I plan on porting this stuff over eventually; I wanted to get the XF1 versions tidied up first.

Top Bottom