CMF Threads - Thread Tweaks and Nested Comments [Deleted]

Yoskaldyr

Would https://xenforo.com/community/resources/post-ratings-taking-likes-to-the-next-level.410/ still work with this? I love the compact idea, but having that add-on work is crucial.
I have no idea. Because I don't know how exactly templates have been modified by post ratings add-on .
Very cool ;), do you have an option to expand/collapse posts and their child comments(same method as reddit)
Right now add-on does not have such option. But it is only markup issue, so I can add this option at the next release.

I have no idea. Because I don't know how exactly templates have been modified by post ratings add-on .

Right now add-on does not have such option. But it is only markup issue, so I can add this option at the next release.

Cool I've recently become a big fan of reddit and wouldn't mind playing around with the add-on once you add it in :). Nice release and looking forward to the further development.

@xenBoost Mike, I've found a post ratings add-on at the forum of one of my clients. And look into the code of it.
Post ratings add-on does not modify a message_simple template, so if you want to use "profile post", "profile post comment" or "mini" post templates you have to add a new template modifications simiral to modification of message template.

Last edited:
Is there a comment button ? or to reply to a thread ... do you have to reply to the first post.

If a thread was 3 posts, and I replied to the 2nd post ... would the thread show up in what's new ?

@Yoskaldyr Is it possible to make the CMF Thread settings default to all the nodes so every time a new node is created the settings will be the same?

Yes. It is possible.
You can change a global thread settings for enabling threaded view:

And you can change settings for each forum separately:

Top Bottom