CMF Sponsors - Forum Sponsorship Ads [Deleted]

Yoskaldyr

Yoskaldyr submitted a new resource:

CMF Sponsors - Forum Sponsorship Ads - Add sponsor's ads to forums

This add-on adds ability to add moderators to any thread on the forum.

Features:
  • Enable sponsorship on forums
  • Ability to use a banner
  • Supports large banners for the top of the sponsored forum and small banners for the forum listing
  • Easy to use and install
All features showed on screenshots below.

Additional Requirements:
All CMF Add-ons depend on CMF Core...

Read more about this resource...

@Yoskaldyr
  • Image and thumbnail must be exactly 300x100 and 90x30 pixels or can be bigger or smaller sizes?
  • Image url could be from server it self or direct link from Photobucket? Direct upload is not possible?
  • When I setup all and after some days I create another thread in sponsor forum, should I go to admin CP and save options again, or sponsor image will be automatically setup in new thread?

Image and thumbnail must be exactly 300x100 and 90x30 pixels or can be bigger or smaller sizes?
You can use any size for banner images.
Image url could be from server it self or direct link from Photobucket? Direct upload is not possible?
You can choose any url for image. But file upload from AdminCP is not possible.
When I setup all and after some days I create another thread in sponsor forum, should I go to admin CP and save options again, or sponsor image will be automatically setup in new thread?
Banner displays above the all threads in specified forum, no matter it is new or old.

Hello,
I can not get the setting's to SAVE.
I will fill out the forum, click save. when I return it is blank.
I have installed CMF core

Any ideas?

xf 1.4.6
CMF Core 1.0.4
CMF Sponsors 1.0.1

Attachments

• Untitled-1.webp
    Untitled-1.webp
    13.7 KB · Views: 11
You add direct upload option as new payed addon? :confused:
Simple upload from Admin CP can be used not only for sponsor banner uploads, but for any other needs.
It was your idea, so I can create for you a free license for CMF Upload if you want.

Top Bottom