Clone Thread [Deleted]

truonglv

Nobita.Kun submitted a new resource:

Copy Machine - Automatical create thread into destination forum.

This addon allow you can select user groups when users belong in special groups posting thread then automatical create an thread into destination forum.

Options:
  • Choose groups when posting thread will be copied
  • Choose destination forums which store thread be copied.

Read more about this resource...

Sorry I can't understand.

With this addon if I'm in a specific usergroup my thread, wherever I post it, will be duplicated in a specific forum?

What;s do you mean? If for target forum its ready!
I understand it so that the addon copies everything from users which are in the specific group to a specific forum but I want that the addon copies the thread only if the user created it in the forum X.
So addon is set to group "Admin" and destination Forum "TestForum", now I want to define in which forum or category this copy machine is enabled.

I understand it so that the addon copies everything from users which are in the specific group to a specific forum but I want that the addon copies the thread only if the user created it in the forum X.
So addon is set to group "Admin" and destination Forum "TestForum", now I want to define in which forum or category this copy machine is enabled.
Currently You can't! But in next release I will add this to you :)

@Nobita.Kun I found a bug. If reply to a thread which got already cloned it will clone the thread again with the content of the post.
Could you change it so that the posts get ignored from the addon and only edits in the first post get synchronized with the cloned thread?

@Nobita.Kun I found a bug. If reply to a thread which got already cloned it will clone the thread again with the content of the post.
Could you change it so that the posts get ignored from the addon and only edits in the first post get synchronized with the cloned thread?
As designed that :D

Top Bottom