Clickable Rows [Deleted]

What does CDN mean in the READ ME? Just making sure I don't screw anything up..

Also, when I d/l the file... does it not need to be extracted? It appears to be extracted already..

If you don't know what a CDN is don't worry about it.

If it already appears to be extracted I wouldn't worry about it either. Just let me know if you have any problems.

FWIW I did get it working for forums the other day, but my development machine crapped out a bit about a week ago and it's been preventing me from packaging up addons. I'm away from home for the weekend but I'll see about putting out a new release as soon as I am able to.

If you don't know what a CDN is don't worry about it.

If it already appears to be extracted I wouldn't worry about it either. Just let me know if you have any problems.

FWIW I did get it working for forums the other day, but my development machine crapped out a bit about a week ago and it's been preventing me from packaging up addons. I'm away from home for the weekend but I'll see about putting out a new release as soon as I am able to.
Also, I take it this basically breaks one forum up in to potentially as many sub-forums as you have prefixes, correct? That's what I gather from the demo link. However, the other forums on 8thos don't look like the linked forum so does that mean it has to be activated on each respective forum?

What I'm getting at is how I'd like to use this... say I have 30 character forums and 6 available prefixes for each forum. Could I make it so that each forum has those clickable thread rows at the top of each forum and those clickable thread rows would be from THAT forum only?

Sorry, if I'm confusing you..

Cool addon. Any plans to update it to support nodes, search results etc? I see you simply wrapped the div inside an a on your own forum, but that isn't really valid html, so I guess a JS solution would be more clean for SEO. :)

Cool addon. Any plans to update it to support nodes, search results etc? I see you simply wrapped the div inside an a on your own forum, but that isn't really valid html, so I guess a JS solution would be more clean for SEO. :)
Attachment gallery dude!!!!!! I can't wait! How's it coming so far?

That's what 8thos did a while back, my solution is pure JS. The demo is not my forum.

Also, I take it this basically breaks one forum up in to potentially as many sub-forums as you have prefixes, correct? That's what I gather from the demo link.
As above, the demo link is not my own forum. It is http://xenforo.com/community/members/8thos.5483/

What you're describing is a completely separate addon. Is this what you're looking for?
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/thread-prefix-listing.80/

Ah, I was a bit quick there. Working great. Any plans to add support for those things, or should I code them myself?
Sure why not. I'll include search results in the update (which I aim to get out tonight or tomorrow at the latest). If there are other areas I'm missing let me know and I'll include them too.

lol didn't realize people were commenting my site when they were talking about the demo or else I would've answered them.

Dev machine is still acting up, so I haven't been able to put together a new release yet. Sorry, will update when I get closer.

I'd like the main forums to also be clickable :)

Oookay sorry for the long long wait, but I have been able to release the update which includes all requested features (I think). My hard drive failed and it took a while to get everything running smoothly again so I can get back to coding.

Let me know if there are any questions or issues! :)

Should be a little bit more clearer on this....

"Upgrade" really means, un-install, then re-install new version.

Tried doing a direct update / upgrade and was told they do not match ... ie ... are not the same add-on.

Nicely done on the improvements though :)

Top Bottom