Clickable Rows [Deleted]

Hi Jeremy, thanks for the update!
just a minor issue: if you click the postdate in Chrome to open in a new window (strg & left mouse), it opens in a new window as expected but it also opens that page in current window instead of keeping it. Seems to be fine in Firefox and IE, issue is gone when your plugin is deactivated.

Hi Jeremy, thanks for the update!
just a minor issue: if you click the postdate in Chrome to open in a new window (strg & left mouse), it opens in a new window as expected but it also opens that page in current window instead of keeping it. Seems to be fine in Firefox and IE, issue is gone when your plugin is deactivated.
Fixed it, I think. Let me know.

Keep in mind I'm US West Coast - here it is 22 September 2012, 18:35 right now

That js file is the latest and should solve your problem. Make sure you clear your cache and everything.
If it still doesn't work, give me the URL to your site and I'll figure out why. Could be a custom style thing.

fixed thanks!

small donation is on it's way
Thanks! :)

Working for me without issue on Chrome on OS X. What OS and browser are you using? I will try to reproduce this.

Also keep in mind the hover style alteration seen on 8thos is something he did to complement this addon. Are you sure clicking in the thread row will not bring you to a thread, even if there is not such a big visual cue?

I'd build such a thing into the addon but everybody is using different styles. I guess I could make it an optional style property or something, will look into this.

Top Bottom