XF 1.3 Click this image to show the full size version.

Neil E.

Can this function be turned off?
If turned off, would it prevent thumbnails from expanding?
Is the function supposed to open the full size image in a new browser window or in the same window?

Thanks Brogan. I see the max-width note.

image max.webp
I am wondering why the following happened. I clicked on "Click this image to show the full size version.", then did a page resize and the image appears to float over top of the other content. Why would two images be present?

test image.webp

AndyB,
The function still operates with max-width added to EXTRA.css. I was hoping to set a 800 x 800px limit under "Maximum Attachment Image Dimensions" and then turn off the "view full size".

AndyB assisted with some testing (many thanks). The problem does not exist with the default style, meaning that the "click image to show larger version" message does not show up. So obviously I have made a change in my styling to cause the issue.

Can anyone advise what conditions would cause the "click image to show larger version" to appear? Is it intended only for thumbnails?

OK, so I'm loolking at what defines the container size. I've checked EXTRA for changes relative to width settings (.pageWidth, .pageContent, .messageList, .message .messageInfo, .message .primaryContent, .message .messageContent) and there are no width limits.

Under Styling Properties>General>Page Width Controller I have:
Code:
max-width: 1200px !important;
min-width: 500px !important;
margin: 0 auto !important;
box-sizing: border-box;

The only way to stop the zoom function is to add this to EXTRA.css.
Code:
.bbCodeImageFullSize
{
    display: none !important;
}
.xenTooltip
{
    display: none !important;
}

Not the solution I'm looking for, but all I can figure out for now.

Top Bottom