[CinVin] Footer Tweaks

[CinVin] Footer Tweaks 1.0.3

No permission to download

CinVin

CinVin submitted a new resource:

[CinVin] Footer Tweaks - Easily add a dynamic expanded footer

This add-on creates a dynamic expanded footer with multiple columns and easy to set options. All text are phrases for easy translations and most admins will be able to have a great looking footer by selecting options in the ACP. All columns can be specified to automatically hide at a XF defined width (wide/medium/narrow) or to always be shown.

After installing set your options in the ACP at Setup => Options => [CinVin] Footer Tweaks.

At it's simplest, you just need to...

Read more about this resource...

Robert9

There is an automatic sorting, that makes no sense to me. Home should be at the first place and not after something else with a char before "h" in the alphabet. There should be a trigger to stop this, maybe i have not seen it? The addons from Addonslab have a nice way to sort such things by mouse.
Code:
        // Sort the links by the display title
        $networkTitles = array_column($links, 'title');
        //array_multisort($networkTitles, SORT_NATURAL, $links);

Last edited:

Kevin

There should be a trigger to stop this, maybe i have not seen it?
It's something I can put on the list the next time I work on it. There's another option I need to add as well so I can add an option to disable the sorting while I'm in there.
The addons from Addonslab have a nice way to sort such things by mouse.
If there is a paid add-on with more features and people need/want those features then they should use the paid add-on. Honestly, I have zero interest in trying to keep a simple freebie add-on on par with commercial products.