Chrome Font size changed X_X

Yes 100%

Years ago I would of agreed. Not now tho. (saying that I still keep it for firebug only :D)
Firefox started out nicely, but then they hit a bad spill where it was using resource like water and crashing on people.... That bad spill is what people remember and why people shy away.

Today Firefox is stable and no longer uses resources. Chrome is good for small things like checking e-mail, but if you're using it for a longer time it will eat up memory (CPU after a while as well).

Although Chrome still has a better web debug tool. Frefox's tool is small and hard to read. Also isn't as straight forward, but Chrome is.

Actually, FireFox still uses silly amount of resources but with certain addons it's fairly manageable.

I'm still a fan of Palemoon as well.

Firefox started out nicely, but then they hit a bad spill where it was using resource like water and crashing on people.... That bad spill is what people remember and why people shy away.

Today Firefox is stable and no longer uses resources. Chrome is good for small things like checking e-mail, but if you're using it for a longer time it will eat up memory (CPU after a while as well).

Although Chrome still has a better web debug tool. Frefox's tool is small and hard to read. Also isn't as straight forward, but Chrome is.

I have to disagree with you there sorry :D chrome don't eat up much resources for me compared to firefox.

Top Bottom