Christmasity

Christmasity [Paid] 1.2

No permission to buy ($10.00)
I do not like the style. I can not use a lot of functions of the Forum. Like "New Posts" - Unacceptable for me.

I do not like the style. I can not use a lot of functions of the Forum. Like "New Posts" - Unacceptable for me.
we have provided a full demo so you can see style use it before making a purchase however it isn't a good thing to purchase it then make a refund on paypal and add a reply that you don't need it so why you purchase it !!!

I am Sorry. I did not look for the Demo. I could not imagine that it will be possible that styles do not cover all functions. Therefore I thought the Demo is for new Users. I am sorry that I caused you this troubles, but there are so many styles which can be loaded for nothing and have all functions, therefore I my expectations to a paid version are much more higher.

You write there is no branding. Why is it not possible to write there, that there is no subnavigation? I would immediately stop to think about this.

I am Sorry. I did not look for the Demo. I could not imagine that it will be possible that styles do not cover all functions. Therefore I thought the Demo is for new Users. I am sorry that I caused you this troubles, but there are so many styles which can be loaded for nothing and have all functions, therefore I my expectations to a paid version are much more higher.

You write there is no branding. Why is it not possible to write there, that there is no subnavigation? I would immediately stop to think about this.

No problem we will help Paypal refunding this transaction. about functions you paid a seasonal style which is applied for 2 or 3 days there is no need to put all functions
if you want to see some of our style functions you may check : https://xenforo.com/community/resources/minty.4661/

what do you mean ?

Thx for your assistance.

about functions you paid a seasonal style which is applied for 2 or 3 days

I think now we found the reason why it is important for us: In Germany also the time before christmas is being used for decorating and therefore the users use the style from End of November until 1st Week of January, so 4 - 6 weeks. End of November everbody starts with decocrating houses and garden and then also the forum. Only the xmas tree itselfs will be used a xmas.

what do you mean ?

The page on Xen Foro where the style is described. You show screenshots and in the bottom you write, it is without branding.
If there has been also written, that not all functions can be used or that the Subnavigation does not wok (Latests Postings, Mark Forums as read and so one), I would at this point have decided, that it will not fit to my forum and we had not have this problem.

aha i got it.
for subnavigation it can be shown and also we have an active support team can help you in any modifications you need.
If you need any help we will be here

Regards

Top Bottom