ChristianForums.com

very nice style., pity activity isnt what it used to be in the old days , when i was on staff there in 2005-7 we used to get almost as many reports aday as it get posts now :\

very nice style., pity activity isnt what it used to be in the old days , when i was on staff there in 2005-7 we used to get almost as many reports aday as it get posts now :\

If you got 7-10k reports a day sounds like you needed a better team. Thanks for the comment anyways I suppose.

My section alone had 500 reports a day :) it was a nightmare in the day

And is that 7-10k including the counting games forum? i wasnt including count to 1 million and back as real posts

also not sure why you took it as a dig against you, years before you even posted on Cf there were nearly 250 staff who volunteered hours a day for free, i remember one christmas day/eve puttng in 15 hours to cover for other team members, those of us who were there from the start are allowed to miss things how they were :)

My section alone had 500 reports a day :) it was a nightmare in the day

And is that 7-10k including the counting games forum? i wasnt including count to 1 million and back as real posts

The counting forum has had less than 100 posts in the last day. Any other questions you have to put down the site and brag about your past glory days?

Top Bottom