[ChipXF] Remote Image Upload (imgur, imageshack, picasa, flickr, postimage) [Paid] [Deleted]

Cool. So, you are sending that update to your customer by mails? :)
Yes i have, but where you was purchased the add-on ?
ptcong.com or xfrocks.com ?

If you have not purchased the add-on in ptcong.com, please register an account in ptcong.com, and purchase again (but when system direct you to paypal for click buy now, stop here. I will active account for you, so you will get update email if have any update)

Update 1.3.8
  • Fixed ChipVN ClassLoader (issues while register autoload on PHP 5.2.x)

hi, maybe a silly question sorry.

wondering if this supports uploading of other file types like mp3/mp4?
also, does this have the option to upload to your own server to store?

thanks.

Would it be possible to use this addon only to paste a flickr url of an image into a posting and it shows the Flickr images in fullsize in the posting?

I do not want my users to use this to upload images to flickr. I want to enable those users, who have already a flickr account, simply to copy the url of their Flickr image in their browser and paste the url into the posting. The image then shall be displayed in the correct size (not thumbnails) and also Exif data shall be displayed while I hover over the image in the forum posting.

Last edited:
hi, maybe a silly question sorry.

wondering if this supports uploading of other file types like mp3/mp4?
also, does this have the option to upload to your own server to store?

thanks.

Wondering same thing mp4 etc. Also, does this work with media gallery?

Hi,
This is remote IMAGE uploader also it only support for images.

Would it be possible to use this addon only to paste a flickr url of an image into a posting and it shows the Flickr images in fullsize in the posting?

I do not want my users to use this to upload images to flickr. I want to enable those users, who have already a flickr account, simply to copy the url of their Flickr image in their browser and paste the url into the posting. The image then shall be displayed in the correct size (not thumbnails) and also Exif data shall be displayed while I hover over the image in the forum posting.

Sorry, this add-on designed to upload to account that specified by admin.

@chiplove.9xpro
Any chance to work also with Photobucket and TinyPic?

TinyPic does not provide its API, and in public it use captcha to restrict automatic posting to their service, it's hard.
Photobucket hot link seem not good, it redirect to photobucket gallery ?

• Version 1.3.11; Mar 02, 2015
    • Fix "riu_imgur_settings is invalid." if disable Imgur on first time.
    • Update ChipVN library (Http, Cacher, ImageUploader)
    • Add RIU for conversation forms (add/ edit/ quick reply).
Hot link redirect to gallery, but IMG link is for forums

I will thinking to support Photobucket.

Last edited:
  • Version 1.3.5; Oct 01, 2014
    • Fixed: Imgur transload error handler
    • Update: Improve ChipVN ClassLoader

I don't know your hosting API. If know php, you can write your own Remote Image Upload's plugin for uploading to your hosting.
Next version if possible, i will make new plugin for Amazon S3, FTP..

looking forward for this one...
upload it to another hosting provider / amazon / ftp /

It was 1.4.5 and now i update to 1.4.10 and the same problem. I have two themes. In all themes and the standard-theme i don't see the upload button :-(. In threads all is fine ...

Untick this, save changes and then tick it again and save changes. I've had some problems before with add-ons that I had to do this.

I've also had this working fine on tons of themes with edits and even on 1.5 betas.

Attachments

• uploadbutton.webp
    uploadbutton.webp
    5.1 KB · Views: 7
Untick this, save changes and then tick it again and save changes. I've had some problems before with add-ons that I had to do this.

I've also had this working fine on tons of themes with edits and even on 1.5 betas.
It was 1.4.5 and now i update to 1.4.10 and the same problem. I have two themes. In all themes and the standard-theme i don't see the upload button :-(. In threads all is fine ...

1.3.19 has been released to resolve the problem. Check it.

I purchased this on xfrocks.com and it seems to have the older version, anything you can do to help me get the newest release?

Top Bottom