[ChipXF] Remote Image Upload (imgur, imageshack, picasa, flickr, postimage) [Paid] [Deleted]

Did you buy it via his site? I got it on @xfrocks site and it has not been updated there so I cannot get the latest version and still waiting on a reply from the author.

It seems that the latest version is 1.3.2.1 not 1.3.8 as stated here.

Version 1.3.21; Aug 27, 2015
  • Improve picasa authorize action if use multiple account

Can you please add support for avatars? Since imgur is absolutely free, I'd love to use it for users avatars instead of moving to cloud storage. Thanks.

I've seen this error

Code:
Error
The PHP callback ChipXF_RemoteImageUploader_Helper::getUserGroupCheckbox is not valid. It will not be possible to display this option until the problem is resolved by editing the option definition.
You may enable for Unregistered / Unconfirmed group but they only can see the feature if they can create new threads. This option use User Group and Secondary User Groups to check.

In my forum unregistered cannot create new thread nor registered can create new thread. I've a special UG where all the members are in and I'd want that this UG can use remote image uploader.

I've seen this error

Code:
Error
The PHP callback ChipXF_RemoteImageUploader_Helper::getUserGroupCheckbox is not valid. It will not be possible to display this option until the problem is resolved by editing the option definition.
You may enable for Unregistered / Unconfirmed group but they only can see the feature if they can create new threads. This option use User Group and Secondary User Groups to check.
i am recommend you contact @chiplove.9xpro via email, that way i can get fast respond from him before :)

Top Bottom