Chinese language pack?

A C

I know this has been asked by users many times in the past (I searched the forum), however, I still haven't found any straight answers to it. All the posts I've seen were mostly just dicussions about who's trying what, what's being developed at the time, who's helping, etc etc... but nothing I found, at least from any recent posts saying something like "here's the link, go get it". So I'm thinking of purchasing Xenforo, but it'd be a dealbreaker if there's no easy way to get the language pack, preferably the Traditional Chinese. But if Simplified Chinese is the only option, I might be able to get by with it. Where can I find it?

Thanks,
A.

Well, we obviously don't mind paying... but the thing is, there's always going to be constant product development and if we don't have a designated group/community that does the translation, do we have to keep paying and constantly find resources to do translation from upgrade to upgrade?

Well, we obviously don't mind paying... but the thing is, there's always going to be constant product development and if we don't have a designated group/community that does the translation, do we have to keep paying and constantly find resources to do translation from upgrade to upgrade?
You'll probably have to form your own, as I have other priorities right now.

Top Bottom