Chillax-MC.com - Minecraft Discussion Forum.

ChillaxOwner

Hey guys, We have setup a good Minecraft forum for our Server but it is also a community forum for others to use as a Minecraft Forum. We are a small community. I am hoping to get some new members. We have many On-Minecraft Sections and Off-Topic Sections. We try to keep it not revolving around Chillax Server but we have to anyways . We recently purchased the program Xenforo for our forum program with the Donation money from all of our Supporters. Hope to see you there!

http://www.chillax-mc.com

I don't know what minecraft is but if your design is minecraft oriented, then hey, it looks great. The only thing I would change are the socical networking buttons on the upper/middle right hand side. Really annoying popops:)

I don't know what minecraft is but if your design is minecraft oriented, then hey, it looks great. The only thing I would change are the socical networking buttons on the upper/middle right hand side. Really annoying popops:)

I agree, I may remove them and only have them on the portal.

Really hate the pixelated images, but I know the game looks like this (reason for me not to play it). But you've done an excellent theme design based on the game look, great job ;)

Top Bottom