Lack of interest Checkbox near Quickreply for Watching Thread

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
i like this suggestion actually. the watch option is a link not a button. not very highlighted.

in fact, another great feature would be to allow guests to watch a thread by submitting his email id.

sometimes, there are lurkers who want to keep an eye on a thread before they can decide whether the forum is worth joining at all.

i like this suggestion actually. the watch option is a link not a button. not very highlighted.

in fact, another great feature would be to allow guests to watch a thread by submitting his email id.

sometimes, there are lurkers who want to keep an eye on a thread before they can decide whether the forum is worth joining at all.
yes another great option
thanx

Actually, I think something needs to be done to make it more obvious. Perhaps make it look like the "Go To First Unread", and/or place it at the bottom because like it was mentioned, It's nice to do it "on the go". I noticed that it is available when "more options" is selected, but people use quick reply so much so they don't see it.

Top Bottom