Charm [OLD] [Paid] [Deleted]

CyberAP

I like the navigation thinking! You should come up with a few color scheme options. I would consider a red white and blue option!

Really love the theme, absolutely gorgeous. There are a few things I think still need to be styled, and also a few suggestions I have, but I think I might just buy this and do it myself :D

It's different... not my cup of tea personally... but can see why people may enjoy it.

CyberAP updated Charm with a new update entry:

Charm for 1.1.4 + some new features!

This is a big one. Charm 1.1.

Added

• Option to toggle navigation behaviour (it can now be reverted to XenForo default one).
  • Option to toggle adaptive header. It can be used to speed up your site with some browsers plus it makes the site usable on IE8 and 9.
Fixed

• CSS gradients, transitions, transforms are now changed to fit moderns specifications, plus I removed obsolete code.
  • Fixed 'Invite more' button in conversations....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Really nice looking style CyberAP. Really liking the design, colouring of the breadcrumbs. Overall, excellent work. (y)

Yes. I've updated style recently to make the style compatible with header banners.
To know: you need extra code in order to get your banner working (the code is unique for each banner and provided on request on my support forum).

Yes. I've updated style recently to make the style compatible with header banners.
To know: you need extra code in order to get your banner working (the code is unique for each banner and provided on request on my support forum).
Thank you very much then ^^ I will purchase over the weekend <3

Purchased as I said. Awesome deal. ^^ Now Its your turn...How can i add my own banner on Charm Style?

Top Bottom