Charity help!

Slavik

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Hey guys,

I volunteer and maintain the IT network of a local charity to me. Recently they have had their website re-designed. I gave them my input as at the time I was busy with another client (www.elonex.com) and that was taking up all my time.

I have had a look today at the site http://www.avoncroft.org.uk/ and the first thing that springs out (aside from the horrible settings) is the template.

As far as I know they paid for a bespoke template... however I swear I have seen this template before elsewhere, to the point I think I even looked at the same template for one of my own sites a while back. It is for wordpress, and just wondering if anyone knows the template, as they paid a rather large amount of money for it.

Cheers!

Hey guys,

I volunteer and maintain the IT network of a local charity to me. Recently they have had their website re-designed. I gave them my input as at the time I was busy with another client (www.elonex.com) and that was taking up all my time.

I have had a look today at the site http://www.avoncroft.org.uk/ and the first thing that springs out (aside from the horrible settings) is the template.

As far as I know they paid for a bespoke template... however I swear I have seen this template before elsewhere, to the point I think I even looked at the same template for one of my own sites a while back. It is for wordpress, and just wondering if anyone knows the template, as they paid a rather large amount of money for it.

Cheers!
If they paid more than $25 they got ripped off :).

But I think I've seen something very similar, I'll ask some Wordpress designers/modders if they can put a name to it.

One of my friends got back to me and he -has- seen this theme, or something like it. I've asked him to see if he can find it, as well as other friends who are more familiar with the WP releases.

It might be easier to find out if you can go to the admin page of wp in the theme area. The coder might have left some details of the theme. If you have the user / pw and want me to poke around I can look for you. Or the theme folder itself might have some notes that could help.

It might be easier to find out if you can go to the admin page of wp in the theme area. The coder might have left some details of the theme. If you have the user / pw and want me to poke around I can look for you. Or the theme folder itself might have some notes that could help.

It apears the guy who designed it has managed to wrangle that he manages the site exclusively for them, so no admin / ftp access

Top Bottom