XF 1.5 Changing title of Navigation tabs

KC Riley

How do you go about changing the titles of a Navigation tab in Xenforo. I want to change Media tabs to Gallery and Documents tab to Articles.

Thanks Brogan.

The harder part seems to be locating the exact phrase I need to change to edit the name of the tab.

I'm having a hard time trying to find the phase related to the media tab to change it to gallery

Forum_tab_Media_xengalley would be easier to find be randomly having to guess which phrase is effecting the name of a tab.

Thanks Brogan.

The harder part seems to be locating the exact phrase I need to change to edit the name of the tab.

I'm having a hard time trying to find the phase related to the media tab to change it to gallery

Forum_tab_Media_xengalley would be easier to find be randomly having to guess which phrase is effecting the name of a tab.
You can do this in the navigation template.

Guys,

How do you search for the specific phase being used inisde the tabs?

I haven't found the magic phrase that will allow me to edit the name of tab.

I wish Xenforo had an add-on like IPS that would allow you to edit the names of the tabs easily without so much technical effort.

Russ already linked to the post.

I believe the actual phrase is: xengallery_media_tab

Thanks guys. I finally got both tab names changed. The XFA documnets tab took a lot of work to find the right option to change

I think more of my members will understand what "Gallery" means in the tabs vs. Media.

The gallery phrase is also in the XFMG options under the 'Media Options' tab also (for finding the phrase name) I'm not sure if you change it there it edits the phrase in the other area though?

Top Bottom