XF 1.5 Changing node icon?

Aquaman661

Hey all, I'm having some trouble finding an addon that I can't quite remember the name of. Around September of last year I took over management of a community forum, and one of the installed addons allowed us to change the icon for each forum node. Since then the forum has closed down, but recently I've been looking around trying to find the name of the addon that we used. The only addon that resembled it is the [XFA] Node Icon Tweak. I've installed it, but it doesn't seem to be the one I'm looking for. The addon we used allowed us to search from the available icons using keywords, and had more icons available. It might have been bundled with a theme, or something? Let me know what you think. Thanks guys.

Thanks for that Gemma. I am kind of reluctant to use third party add-ons due to a bad experience with one of the theme/add-on developers. The idea that an add-on could become unsupported, a security hole, or a nightmare to update after a xenforo update kind of scares me a bit. Also paying annual fees for anything kind of sucks (but I suppose that is needed to keep the add-on up to date and supported).

I am doing all this prep work before we migrate our big vb board to xenforo so I do have the luxury of tinkering on a test board. Thankfully our existing vb board is very low key and plain looking as our users hit it from workplaces and it has to blend in. So far, most of my styling work so far has been toning stuff down on the xenforo default theme.

Maybe I will give this add-on a try as it is cheap enough.

Top Bottom