1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changing Lower NavBar Background?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by OakleyForum, Mar 24, 2013.

1. OakleyForum

OakleyForum Active Member

I am trying to change the background lower navbar, the one that says: "Registered Members, Current Activity etc." in the below picture.

I tried changing the background in the CSS for "navTabSelected.background" per the instructions in this thread http://xenforo.com/community/threads/change-the-color.8749/

But when I do that it only changes the background of the selected tab and not the lower nav bar. I am trying to set a gradient for the lower background.

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Use this in EXTRA.css: .navTabs .navTab.selected .tabLinks
  3. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

That is correct. I tested it:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Style Properties -> Header and Navigation -> Selected Tab
  4. OakleyForum

Works like a charm! Thanks a million! The support here is amazing!
  5. OakleyForum

One more thing. Do you know where I can set the black font header "Your Account" on the primary side menu to white? All the other right side menus are white except the main one and I can't find where to switch it. It is the same black font on the "Your Account" Menu and other pages.

6. Steve F

Steve F Well-Known Member

Style Properties -> Building Blocks -> Heading: Color
    ExpertPixels.com and Jake Bunce like this.