1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changing color of new thread area????

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Shane, May 5, 2011.

1. Shane

Shane New Member

Hello there,
    Another theme support thread :D I need to know how to change the color of the area surrounding the NewThread options (See picture for details. The whole area surround in green down to the submit button) I don’t like it having the same background as everything else :p It blends into much It needs to stand out and I plan on making it a light blue color. Can anyone help me?
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

That actually uses the #content .pageContent class so I'm not sure you can do a lot with it, without affecting everything else which uses that class.

If you update the background colour in Style Properties -> General -> Content, you will see what is affected.
  3. Shane

Shane New Member

That is to bad... I have a new question how to you change the color of the upper tab that controls what messages are first. Highlighted area in green...

Attached Files:

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

.discussionList .sectionHeaders is the CSS for that - Building Blocks -> Sub-Heading in Style Properties.
    Shane likes this.
  5. Shane

Shane New Member