******* - Change Threads/Posts Owner (Premium) [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
******* updated ******* - Change Threads/Posts Owner (Premium) with a new update entry:

13/09/2013: Version 1.2.4

- Fixed undefined offset error.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does this Premium version suffer the same issues I posted about here?

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/*******-change-threads-posts-owner.42454/page-4#post-716460

Just installed this and I don't have a permission option for Change post time in user permissions

I also have this error when I try to change a post owner:
Code:
PHP <br/> <b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined method *******_ThreadsPostsOwner_ControllerPublic_Post::updateSearchIndex() in <b>/home/-----/www/forum/library/*******/ThreadsPostsOwner/ControllerPublic/Post.php</b> on line <b>309</b><br/>

Last edited:
******* updated ******* - Change Threads/Posts Owner (Premium) with a new update entry:

12/02/2014: Version 1.2.5

- Added change date/time permission.
- Changed some phrases value.
- Fixed undefined method error.
- Minor bug fixes.

Installing right now. You unfixed the add on being called 'Prenium' though :p

Everything seems to be working now.

I am an admin on a forum which has just installed the paid "Prenium" version 1.2.5 onto XenForo 1.2.5 and so far it seems to have a few issues whereas the free version used to work fine. It ended up costing $30 for a lifetime licence, the $15 quoted above is only for a 6 month licence.

Changing the date seems to be acting weird. If I change the time, a different time will be set, or maybe the date will change. No matter what I do I can't get it to set the date/time that I enter. Is anyone else having these same problems?

There's also some other issues, like the date picker being YYYY/MM/DD only, and the extra fields making the pop-up post editor too tall in Chrome for the browser window. The date picker also doesn't let you move by year, have to move keep clicking by month.

If you disable the date picker, when you edit only the time using the inline moderation window the date will be set back to 1999. You have to type is the full date as well as the time you want, and then it still doesn't set the correct details anyway. For example, I just tried to change a post date to March 17, 2014 5:45PM and the resulting date that was set was March 18, 2014 4:45AM.

Unless someone has some tips on why this is happening, I can't really use it to change date/times. However it does seem to change the owner just fine.

@Beanjam

About your issues with date picker. Could you please make us more clear about this and how do you disable XF date picker ?

Regards

By changing the Date Input Format option in the Change Threads/Posts Owner options panel like so...

Choose from calendar -> 3 Input form (date, month, year)

By changing the Date Input Format option in the Change Threads/Posts Owner options panel like so...

Choose from calendar -> 3 Input form (date, month, year)

For this addon, we used XenForo date picker by default to compatible with almost XF Forum.

Does it work with resources? I'd love to have 2 owners or the ability to change ownership of a resource. Let me know.

Thanks

Version 1.2.6

- Fixed bug time with offset.
- Rebuild thread post position after change.
- Minor bug fixes.

@*******

How can I change the post owner to a guest with a name (i.e. not registered, but not named "Guest")... Just like what you'd see if you deleted someone's account but not their content.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom