1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Change the height threshold for the appearance of redactor_box scroll bar

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by tonnyz, Dec 21, 2014.

1. tonnyz

tonnyz Member

The vertical scroll bar in the redactor_box will typically appear when the redactor_box reaches its max-height.

I changed the max-height of the redactor_box, but was failed to chang the height threshold for the appearance of the scroll bar.

Let's say, when the max-height has not been set, the redactor box can stretch upto 19 lines and the scroll bar will appear only after user reaches the 20th line

After I set the max-height to 200px, the redactor box does only stretch upto 10 lines, BUT the scroll bar still will not appear until reaching the 20th line.

So, changing the max-height here only affects the redactor_box maximum stretch. It does nothing to the height threshold for the appearance of the scroll bar.

PS: this is my code for setting the max-height
    Code:
    #storylist .blendedEditor .redactor_box.activated .redactor_btn_group ul,
    #storylist .blendedEditor .redactor_box.activated iframe,
    #storylist .blendedEditor .redactor_box.activated .redactor_smilies li,
    #storylist .redactor_textCtrl, #storylist .redactor_MessageEditor,
    #storylist .redactor_BbCodeWysiwygEditor, #storylist .redactor_ {    
    max-height: 100px;
    }

Any help , please ? thanks :)

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014