XF 1.2 Change light grey text in acp

This grey text is everywhere in acp and I can't read it
Sorry I couldn't find what I'm looking for there. I used the color pallet to change the light text in the forum so I could read it but nothing changed in the acp

Set debug mode to true and change it via the admincp style properties or color palette.

Once you've set this to "true" when you log into your admincp you'll notice an extra tab "development" displaying. Click that then adjust via the admin sp or admin color palette.

Screenshot_21.webp

Sorry, I'm code dumb. I read through the faq, scanned actually looking for what I need to do but didn't find it.
I'm an old fart and I guess I just can't see what I'm looking for either. Too many years of just point and click.
Thanks anyway, I'll just have to muddle through and increase the text size in the browser.

Sorry, I'm code dumb. I read through the faq, scanned actually looking for what I need to do but didn't find it.
I'm an old fart and I guess I just can't see what I'm looking for either. Too many years of just point and click.
Thanks anyway, I'll just have to muddle through and increase the text size in the browser.

add the following into your config.php file

Code:
$config['debug'] =true;

When your done adjusting the colours remember to set "true" back to "false"

Top Bottom