Lack of interest Change color of "Viewing Thread" in profile preview

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Trombones13

When viewing the profile preview card and looking at a user's "Last seen:" phrase:
Trombones13 was last seen:
Viewing thread Zend server installation, A moment ago

"Viewing thread" and the link to the thread look (stylistically) exactly the same, which is kind of confusing if you're glancing to see which thread the user is viewing. Suggestion: change the color of "Viewing thread" to a color other than white (perhaps the same gray as the "last seen" message?). :)

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I am confused. The link is blue while "viewing thread" is black:

TylerK10 was last seen: Viewing thread Change color of "Viewing Thread" in profile preview, A moment ago
It's on the preview "pop-up," not on the profile page itself--for example, if you click your avatar next to your post, you'll see it at the bottom of the pop-up window.
(Alternatively to my original suggestion, the link color could be changed.)

Oh, I see what you mean now. I agree. Perhaps the link color should be changed. The action text in white is good when it's not followed by a link:
Trombones13 was last seen: Viewing members, 5 minutes ago

Top Bottom