XF 2.0 Change color of Topic Titles on Forum sub page ?

Donske

I have a text that the only way I can describe is the title of the forum on the actual sub forum page itself and my forum is basically dark (the text is also dark). I need to lighten up this text. If I can figure out how to lighten this text up, then the other pages (forums) will be corrected as well. I attached an image as it is a little difficult to explain.
The dark text says "Just dropping in or Introduce yourself".
Another forum says: "Maritime Museum Models"
I do not know how to change just this one attribute to make that sentence title be a different color either white or the same light blue color of that nav bar.
I appreciate any responses.

Thanks
Donnie

xendoro-text-sample.webp

xendoro-text-sample-03.webp

Donnie

Last edited:
Hello,
I think this might be what you are looking for. Just add the CSS to your extra.less template.

CSS:
.p-title-value {
    padding: 0px;
    margin: 0px auto 5px 0px;
    font-size: 24px;
    font-weight: 400;
    min-width: 0px;
    color: #FFFFFF;
}

1.webp2.webp 2.webp

Last edited:
Ok, so another instance, (I tried on my own with not much success).... I also wanted to change the text color "home > forums > maritime museums " and the other similar title text color "home > forums > Welcome to Ships of Scale Forums"
I was looking in the core_pagenav.less and I doubt I am in the correct place.

Hello Donnie,
Sorry that did not work for you. I'm in the process of learning how to work with the CSS coding and changing colors myself. Someone else should be able to help you out on that. The other things you are talking about should be the bread crumbs. You can try using this coding for that. It would go in the same spot... extra.less template.

CSS:
.p-breadcrumbs > li a {
    white-space: nowrap;
    word-wrap: normal;
    color: #FFF;
}

.p-breadcrumbs > li:last-child a {
    font-weight: normal;
    color: #FFF;
}

Top Bottom