XF 1.3 Change color of links

JackieChun

How do you change the color of two links at the bottom right of the default style: Terms and Rules and Privacy Policy? Tried a bunch of things, and none have worked for some reason.

The only other place that code exists is in the core CSS template.

You can edit that if you prefer but EXTRA.css is designed to be used in this way.

But I already saw that code in another CSS file. Is there a reason it has to be added again? Just trying to figure out if something is overriding it.
What "other" CSS template? Are you running a style you did yourself or one that you downloaded (paid or free). There is always the possibility that the style author created a custom template to control some aspects of that... and if so, you need to edit it in that template (but the next update of the style it might be overwritten - ergo the need to do all custom edits on paid/free styles in a child style of the paid/free style).

@Tracy Perry I figured since @Brogan's suggestion included !important, those colors were already defined elsewhere. I thought I had already seen them when playing with palettes in AdminCP, but I could be wrong.

Anyone, the extra.css trick worked. Thanks guys. :)

Top Bottom