Fixed Change avatar

JoyFreak

I'll try and explain this.

When you click edit avatar on user panel widget, it moves the 'edit avatar' position slightly down. How do I stop this from happening? I don't want it to moving.

I may be wrong but it's happening through transition ? How do I stop this?

Last edited:
This is what I mean. When you do not have an avatar, the 'Edit Avatar' or in my case 'Change' phrase moves down after you add an avatar. How do I fix the phrase so it does not move.

Trying to go for the google look for the edit avatar for my theme. As without a background for the phrase can sometimes cause issues for example the font is in white so if someone had a white avatar it won't be visible. And well I do not want it to move as it looks weird not sitting in the middle after adding an avatar.

Well I just checked with a white background and you guys already have a background for the change phrase which I didn't realise till now but yes the 'Edit avatar' phrase moves after adding an avatar.

Some of the styling was being overridden by the styling of the dynamic avatar styling. On the default style it even changes the font! But significantly, it was also using the same line-height. I've adjusted this and also set the alignment slightly to be "center". This actually brings it up a little higher but it is now centered vertically and consistently within the overlay.

Top Bottom