CDN77.com Stats

CDN77.com Stats 1.1.2

No permission to download
Now if I can tweak this to work with MaxCDN's API, would you be OK with me releasing it? Or is this something, you, yourself are already working on?

Now if I can tweak this to work with MaxCDN's API, would you be OK with me releasing it? Or is this something, you, yourself are already working on?
I've not used MaxCDN, so don't know how their API works. Please feel free to adjust and release if you can get it working (y)

EDIT: Their API has much better documentation, so it should be pretty straight forward to adjust this.
https://developer.netdna.com/api/docs

MattW updated CDN77.com Stats with a new update entry:

Cache Results via Cron

This update includes a cron which runs the API call once per hour, so the load time of the ACP home is no longer affected.

Installation
  1. Download the zip file.
  2. Extract its contents to your hard drive.
  3. Upload the contents of the upload folder to the root of your XenForo installation. Overwrite existing files if updating.
  4. Complete install via the Admin CP using the provided XML file.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Update works well, speed much improved on admin home page. I updated the plugin via Chris Deemings installer (installed this with that tool too!), worked brilliantly. I did have to manually trigger the cron entry to get my stats though, no biggy but could be a trick for young players :)

Cheers

Update works well, speed much improved on admin home page. I updated the plugin via Chris Deemings installer (installed this with that tool too!), worked brilliantly. I did have to manually trigger the cron entry to get my stats though, no biggy but could be a trick for young players :)

Cheers
Yeah, I forgot to mention that in the initial update post. I've changed the statement so it now says to either wait an hour of manually run the cron.

Doesn't install for me with XF 1.2.4.
No error/issue during install process, but then not listed in Add-Ons, Options, or Cron entry. Nothing in Server Error Log either.

Why I try to install this I get the following error:
I forgot I removed the template hooks, but left the listener in place :(
Doesn't install for me with XF 1.2.4.
No error/issue during install process, but then not listed in Add-Ons, Options, or Cron entry. Nothing in Server Error Log either.
It probably won't install with the current XML file due to the error above. I've updated it and just tried again on XF 1.3 Beta 1 with no issues. Update coming in 2 minutes.

@MattW - planning on updating this add-on for their new API 2.0? Seems the v1.0 API has no been turned-off, as I'm getting no values from the add-on now.

@MattW - planning on updating this add-on for their new API 2.0? Seems the v1.0 API has no been turned-off, as I'm getting no values from the add-on now.
I no longer use them as they swallowed $45 of my credit after 12 months of usage (unused credit), so they cancelled my account.

Top Bottom