XF 2.0 Category Name Color

Hey there!

I am trying to do something like this, but it does not let me use the <span> tags in the category title. (The image below was made with the element editor)

76f1f16fbb71f0c59b9b010fefa35d67.png

Basically just trying to add color to the category name. Thanks!

Hover over "Private Staff Boards" and it should show you the link with the id (i.e., /categories/private-staff-board.77). Take the 77 from that and add this to extra.less:

Code:
.block--category77 .block-header {
    color: #FF0000;
}

That'll change "Private Staff Boards" to red (HTML HEX, adjust color as necessary) for category "77" (check category and just replace 77 with it).

Edit: If you don't have pages made for categories, you can either inspect the page to find the .block-category or go to the ACP->Forums->Nodes and hover over the link to see admin.php?nodes/private-staff-board.77/edit (take the 77 from it).

Hover over "Private Staff Boards" and it should show you the link with the id (i.e., /categories/private-staff-board.77). Take the 77 from that and add this to extra.less:

Code:
.block--category77 .block-header {
    color: #FF0000;
}

That'll change "Private Staff Boards" to red (HTML HEX, adjust color as necessary) for category "77" (check category and just replace 77 with it).

Edit: If you don't have pages made for categories, you can either inspect the page to find the .block-category or go to the ACP->Forums->Nodes and hover over the link to see admin.php?nodes/private-staff-board.77/edit (take the 77 from it).
Thanks so much!

Top Bottom