Casual - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

The only outdated template coming up is the footer one. It's probably not worth an update, but how do I manually fix it? (for 1.2.1)

Does the Merge feature not handle it. Handled it on all my sites with the 1.2.1 update

The only outdated template coming up is the footer one. It's probably not worth an update, but how do I manually fix it? (for 1.2.1)

Buy the branding free for it :D, just kidding, you can try the merge tool, or just revert and re-apply the branding(pixelexit.com link)

Buy the branding free for it :D, just kidding, you can try the merge tool, or just revert and re-apply the branding(pixelexit.com link)

I did something wrong with the merge function I guess, managed to messed up the footer and your copyright text isn't showing up anymore :eek:

I did something wrong with the merge function I guess, managed to messed up the footer and your copyright text isn't showing up anymore :eek:

Bad! :D

Here's the copyright line, you can find it by searching for id="copyright", replace that line with this:

Code:
      <div id="copyright">{xen:phrase xenforo_copyright} | <a href="http://pixelexit.com">Style by pixelExit.com</a></div>

How do I place a background image?

Style Properties >> General >> HTML:

ARTIgTK.png

Top Bottom