Castle Story Online (Indie Game)

Not quite the feedback you're after I'm sure, but I'm really happy to see Castle Story using XenForo - seems my pledge was well placed :)

Can't wait to play the beta :)

Overall the site looks really nice - can't see much to criticise

Nice site. Especially liking the whole header (cloud) area/design. Gives it so much character so to speak.

The only issue for me (it could be preference and put down to preference) but I think using a darker variation of the colour on selected tabs for the right and left border which currently you have in dark grey.

what you have now. nav-default.webp

a dark variation of the bluey/green colour border. nav-modded.webp

Thanks for the tip Shelley. As always, you have an exceptional eye for details. (y)

Not quite the feedback you're after I'm sure, but I'm really happy to see Castle Story using XenForo - seems my pledge was well placed

Can't wait to play the beta :)

Overall the site looks really nice - can't see much to criticise
Glad you supported it! :) Only a few days left and the developers have done quite well with over $600,000 in pledges thus far.

I've been adding subtle changes here and there such as Shelly's thread title enhancements :)

So it's been quite a while and the forum has changed in looks and layout.

Any tips on how to cleanup the top navigation bar? I feel it's becoming cluttered with links such as Help, About, FAQ, Staff, etc. If I were not an admin, I feel I would overwhelmed with the number of links.
http://castlestoryonline.com

Top Bottom