Captcha Error

strongarm_playa

When users try to register, they are getting a error with the captcha.

So I attempted to register a "Test" account and im getting the same error message.

I tried using a gmail email & yahoo email to register and I got the same result. I dont know if that is the issue or not.

I took a screen shot of what was happening. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I had my own captcha questions active at first and was getting this error. So I changed it to the default captcha and still got the error that it was not matching.
So I turned the feature off and here we are.

Did you install and then un-install a CAPTCHA plugin?

If so, check your user registration area..

The options for the user registrations remains, even after you un-install a captcha plugin.
So, for instance, if you had previously selected a CAPTCHA add-on from the user registration options, then un-installed it, your user registration options would remain the same (but it wouldn't display it)

So, make sure you go to your user registration options and re-select a CAPTCHA option, then select save (even if it looks correct). I believe these options get into a pickle if you un-install a CAPTCHA modification, but have it selected as an option

captcha.webp

I had my own captcha questions active at first and was getting this error. So I changed it to the default captcha and still got the error that it was not matching.
So I turned the feature off and here we are.
Okay, delete that file (the add-on). And then turn on the captcha feature on xenForo's side.

Do you mean by going to the ACP>options?? Because yes, I turned it back on. As for xensocialize, I never used a captcha thru that add-on. Man this is weird. I never had a problem before. Im about to do a reinstall of xenforo

Top Bottom