Can't write any content when posting threads

This is basically the problem: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9uq1rkpu6s4jqt5/Image 2.png

I can't write any content when I try to post threads. I've given myself enough permissions to post the thread, but yet this strange problem appears.

Anyone who knows how I could solve this issue?

I'm using the latest version of XenForo, and I have one addon installed - Steam Authentication & Integration 1.1.6

These are the error logs from today by the way, and sorry for double posting.

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(55) "http://lemonpunch.net/index.php?register/steam/register"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["register/steam/register"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(15) {
    ["username"] => string(9) "TheObzfan"
    ["email"] => string(24) "matthias.vella@yahoo.com"
    ["timezone"] => string(16) "Europe/Amsterdam"
    ["dob_month"] => string(1) "3"
    ["dob_day"] => string(2) "13"
    ["dob_year"] => string(4) "1998"
    ["gender"] => string(4) "male"
    ["custom_fields"] => array(1) {
      ["SteamID"] => string(18) "STEAM_0:0:26214021"
    }
    ["custom_fields_shown"] => array(1) {
      [0] => string(7) "SteamID"
    }
    ["agree"] => string(1) "1"
    ["associate_login"] => string(0) ""
    ["associate_password"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfToken"] => string(0) ""
    ["redirect"] => string(31) "http://lemonpunch.net/index.php"
    ["location"] => string(5) "Malta"
  }
}

Code:
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'simplexml_load_...', '/home/lemonpun/...', 91, Array)
#1 /home/lemonpun/public_html/library/Steam/Helper/Steam.php(91): simplexml_load_string('<!DOCTYPE HTML ...')
#2 /home/lemonpun/public_html/library/Steam/ControllerPublic/Register.php(603): Steam_Helper_Steam->getUserGames('765611980126937...')
#3 /home/lemonpun/public_html/library/Steam/ControllerPublic/Register.php(508): Steam_ControllerPublic_Register->updateUserStats(5, '765611980126937...')
#4 /home/lemonpun/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): Steam_ControllerPublic_Register->actionSteamRegister()
#5 /home/lemonpun/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /home/lemonpun/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}

Code:
ErrorException: simplexml_load_string() [<a href='function.simplexml-load-string'>function.simplexml-load-string</a>]: Entity: line 8: parser error : EntityRef: expecting ';' - library/Steam/Helper/Steam.php:91
Generated By: TheObzfan, Today at 10:32 PM

First, you may want to remove your e-mail and dob from the error log, if you find them personal.

That looks more like a javascript error than a PHP error, check your JS logs using chrome's console.

The error you posted names the Steam addon. Disable that addon or contact the author.

As for the editor problem... I agree with James in that this looks like a js or client issue. Test this problem using a different browser / computer if one is available.

It's not a client issue I'm afraid. I have several people registered on the forums and none of them can write any content. I would just hope that I could avoid re-installing XenForo to fix this problem.

I've tried to disable that one addon I used, but the problem remained. I have only edited templates with regards to user upgrades. Made a small change so that buying an upgrade would require Steam association. I have made a support ticket now, so perhaps some of the official staff succeeds in finding the issue and resolving it (gave them cpanel access etc.) I'll post an update here if they find the problem.

Top Bottom