1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Can't reply to one particular PM

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Alexander Firth, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Alexander Firth

Alexander Firth Active Member

Hi, I'm having an issue with my Xenforo board I just migrated over from myBB 1.6. Absolutely loving the software, but I'm just having one niggling issue. I have a PM from a user, which I need to reply to, but I can't. It isn't because it's locked or anything, the reply box and button are still there. When I click reply, the box greys out as if it's trying, then just goes back to how it was, with my message still in the reply box. Any ideas? All other PMs seem to be fine.

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Do you have ad blocker software installed in your browser?

If so, try disabling it.

3. Alexander Firth

I do, but my site is whitelisted. Also confused as to why, if it was that, other PMs would be fine? :/

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The title of the conversation is relevant when it concerns ad blocking software.

5. Alexander Firth

Disabled the ad blocker, fixed the issue. Turns out my whitelist got refreshed when my browser crashed a couple of days ago. Oh well, thanks for the pointer :)