Can't import styles

Maybe. Try creating a PHP script with this code:

PHP:
<?php

echo '<pre>';
system("df");
echo '</pre>';

Upload the file to your server and visit the URL. That may work.

Otherwise you will have to contact your host and ask them to make sure the /tmp directory is OK.

All very useful information Jake. Many thanks. Is there an issue with how I got it to work or should I be OK?

Code:
upload_tmp_dir = /home/content/d/a/l/dall5882/html/tmp

That works. Although ideally you should set a tmp directory that is above the web root.

There must be a problem with the root /tmp directory on your server. I'm sure your host would appreciate a "heads up" on that as this is likely to affect other accounts on your server.

That works. Although ideally you should set a tmp directory that is above the web root.

There must be a problem with the root /tmp directory on your server. I'm sure your host would appreciate a "heads up" on that as this is likely to affect other accounts on your server.

I replied to their original assistance and have them look into that. I just need to get off to work now but will update the thread when I hear back from them.

Here is the reply that I got from support after asking them to check.

Support Staff Response
Dear Robert,

Thank you for your response. I understand that your concern is in regards to your hosting plan. While we can assist with any technical issues that arise, we can not assist with site development or coding. It would be advised to refer to your preferred search engine or scripting forum or website for assistance with developing the code that you are needing. If you determine that the issue is with our hosting accounts please reply with the information so that we know where to start troubleshooting the issue. In regards to your TMP directory, this is currently found in the html directory of your hosting plan, which is the highest directory that you have access to in your account.

Please let us know if we can assist you in any other way.

Regards,
Irving P.
Online Support

Top Bottom