XF 1.1 Can't figure out this issue

iTuN3r

I am currently on XF 1.1.1 . It's been a while i have noticed issue with few users posts . They are registered users and valid too . The replies they are making on threads are being forwarded to my email address which i am using on contact us for forum itself .

The email i am getting mentions i am watching the thread but when i am not watching any threads at all . I don't know why i can't see those posts they make on forums instead they are forwarded in mail itself . I can see all message forwarded in mail but not in any threads . Do i need to update Xenforo or there could be any issue on my side .

Thanks for help .

I am currently on XF 1.1.1 . It's been a while i have noticed issue with few users posts . They are registered users and valid too . The replies they are making on threads are being forwarded to my email address which i am using on contact us for forum itself .
The email i am getting mentions i am watching the thread
or ?
Are the members replying to you via email ...
and it is mentioning to the member that they are watching the thread (not you).

http://xenforo.com/community/thread...-email-instead-of-private-conversation.28216/

If the text of the email isn't in the thread it says you are watching then it must be the member watching and replying via email instead of posting.

Top Bottom