Cannot post anything on this official forum (identified as a Firebug problem)

Panupat

Starting about 2 or 3 days ago, whenever the loading animated icons show up on the top right of my screen, I'd stuck there. Whether it's viewing alert pop ups, post, reply, or anything at all.

Windows 7 32bit, firefox 5.0

Starting about 2 or 3 days ago, whenever the loading animated icons show up on the top right of my screen, I'd stuck there. Whether it's viewing alert pop ups, post, reply, or anything at all.
Windows 7 32bit, firefox 5.0
Well then how did post that ?
You deleted all the cache and rebooted the PC ?

Sometimes it goes through. But I got stuck more often. Restarting doesn't fix. It's happening on both my home PC and my PC at my office.

How do I clear firefox cache?

Use Chrome would be another fix :)
It is handy to have two browsers going on a PC in case one gets messed up.

You might need to clear your cookies as well ?

I tried to clear everything. It seems I have 50/50 chance to get stuck doing various things.

Edit and Alert tho are 100% stuck.

Try creating a new profile, the one you're using could be corrupt.

You're the second person in the last few days who has reported a problem with FF5.

ok... I'm on Chrome now. The above reply I made, my firefox is still stuck o_O;
Turned out it's not just on official forum. This is happening on my own site running Xenforo too.

Let's see if Chrome got stuck too.

Edit:
Seems like it's fine on Chrome.

How do I delete my profile, Brogan?

Attachments

• stuck.webp
    stuck.webp
    58.5 KB · Views: 8
Let's see... I have
firebug
fireshot
noscript (not blocking anything from xenforo)
flashgot
java console

I'll try remove them all and see what happens

how do I delete my profile?

D: Everything works fine now with all the add on removed.

Tried to install everything back 1 by 1, and it turned out I got stuck as soon as I installed Firebug..... omg. It's the only add on I wished wasn't the culprit :(

D: Everything works fine now with all the add on removed.

Tried to install everything back 1 by 1, and it turned out I got stuck as soon as I installed Firebug..... omg. It's the only add on I wished wasn't the culprit :(
I used to use firefox just for that but once I discovered right click and inspect element in chrome I had no need for it anymore :D

Top Bottom