Can you recommend a "Webinar" platform that can be easily integrated into XF?

Freelancer

Title says it all. Want to offer webinars but in the framework of XenForo as platform. Maybe on a page with iframe or something. Does anybody have experience with that or can recommend a good platform that can be integrated?

Thanks in advance.

Still didn't integrated with our Xenforo (And I'm not sure if I will do it or not, but if I do, I'll share it here)

We use Adobe Connect for our classes or video conferences or webinars and so...

Its the best in my opinion. We tested different ways, but AC is the best so far.

Thank you, so you are working on an integration add.on, did I understand that correctly? ;)
Well, not really right now.
I was, but as you know AC is a huge project. And integrating it with big forum will make it hard to manage.
We installed Moodle as our LMS and it is fully integrated with AC.
Just it has twice login problem that I fixed it and the tutorial is as article in xen-pro.com:
http://xen-pro.com/ams/how-to-fix-re-entering-login-info-of-moodle-to-enter-adobe-connect-class.5/

As I said, If one day I make an integration for it, I'll share it. But for now, the time doesn't let me.

Last edited:
I was looking for something integrated a while back. Plenty of stuff for Wordpress but not xenforo.

I have been doing some cheap and cheerful testing with Google Hangouts on Air and embedding the link in an iframe on a xenforo page.

I would say it's fine for basic stuff and getting people trained up on how to actually do a webinar. If you want a countdown then you would have to add this manually.

Has anyone integrated a webinar platform like WebinarJam into a Xenforo based website?

I'd love to hear about your experiences if you have, or have tried to.

Top Bottom