Can you help generate brand name?

Diana Poudel

It seems that warm summer days have influenced brain so I just become really uncreative lately... So maybe here somebody can help?

I need good domain name for site what offers services for parents/homeowners - nannies, home helpers, summer camp daabases for kids, home teaching, second hand market for kids stuff, blog and also forum where to discuss about kids, food, home, handcraft etc.

It should be simple, easy remember, suitable to use in different EU countries and not too long...

So if anybody has some good idea then I would be really grateful :)

In my experience public discussions of to be established brands tend to not yield usable results because if something decent is suggested that is still available someone will register the name before you can/will.

So at least somebody will get good name ;) But do you really think that somebody would like to register Google in 2000 :D In this time it sounded quite random as much as I remember ...

It seems that warm summer days have influenced brain so I just become really uncreative lately... So maybe here somebody can help?

I need good domain name for site what offers services for parents/homeowners - nannies, home helpers, summer camp daabases for kids, home teaching, second hand market for kids stuff, blog and also forum where to discuss about kids, food, home, handcraft etc.

It should be simple, easy remember, suitable to use in different EU countries and not too long...

So if anybody has some good idea then I would be really grateful :)

So you plan on offering this information:

services for parents/homeowners - nannies, home helpers, summer camp databases for kids, home teaching, second hand market for kids stuff, blog and also forum where to discuss about kids, food, home, handcraft etc.

for all of europe ?
or just estonia ?
I think that's quite a hodge podge of information. Too broad.
It seems the theme is "Family".

Branding can take on different approaches:

i) Something unique sounding that may have nothing to do with your service
ii) A descriptive term about your service

For example, take Job Monkeys for a work related website. There is a description and also something unique. I don't think Nanny Monkeys is a good one but I think you can see where I'm going with this one. ;) Your "niche" is very broad and you might want to look at what words will help convey your site's purpose, e.g. Family, Parents, Resource, Database, etc. Perhaps something like FamilySourceWizard or even a mascot approach, e.g. FamilyFishFinder, etc. Sometimes a unique and slightly borderline name which is properly branded is memorable and ends up working very well. Good luck with it.

Top Bottom