XF 1.3 Can you add Username glow html in your username?

I don't think HTML works.. (Although I haven't tried since 1.0.0)
But you can use CSS like so...
My admin CSS...
Code:
font-weight:900; text-shadow: 0 0 8px #c61a1a;
Moderating group CSS.
Code:
text-shadow: 0 0 8px #c61a1a;
Of course you need to modify the hex value to suit.
image.webp

Last edited:
I don't think HTML works..
But you can use CSS like so...
My admin CSS...
Code:
font-weight:900; text-shadow: 0 0 8px #c61a1a;
Moderating group CSS.
Code:
text-shadow: 0 0 8px #c61a1a;
Of course you need to modify the hex value to suit.

I dont know ccs stuff.. Im trying to do indivisual users not the who user group.. Do you have skype? Do you think you can help me out?

Or perhaps I won't bother to try to help someone who can't be bothered to help themself?
I wouldnt ask if I didnt research it first. I didnt find the answer to it thats why i posted it. Kind of messed up after I purchased xenforo.. and said how good support was then staff comes back at me with this?

I wouldnt ask if I didnt research it first. I didnt find the answer to it thats why i posted it. Kind of messed up after I purchased xenforo.. and said how good support was then staff comes back at me with this?
You make absolutely no effort to do anything for yourself.

You asked how to change the Facebook logo.
I told you to check the FAQ.
You said you couldn't find anything.
Did you even bother to search the page for 'facebook'?

You make absolutely no effort to do anything for yourself.

You asked how to change the Facebook logo.
I told you to check the FAQ.
You said you couldn't find anything.
Did you even bother to search the page for 'facebook'?

I just told you I did make an effort. And i couldnt find it. I have a mental disablity where I miss a few things and its hard for me to concentrate and I have a short attention span.

No I didnt search the page for facebook.. cause i wouldnt have thought it would be under that. I appolgize if my disability angers you in some way. Maybe i should have told you in the first place i am a little handicaped.

This is why I learnt how to be more independent. Often you get such replies from people here if you don't put enough efforts searching or if you really missed out something and accidentally asked for something that already exist which you didn't realise. Been here for 2 years, it was *quite* different a year ago. This is why I didn't seek help from here, I only did less than 5 times I think. I usually figure it out myself or do google search. Remember always do searching on google first which you will get much quicker result. :)

The thing about that is.. Most people here know more about basic coding then I do. Heres the thing... im basically like a rapper in a country club.. I really dont know the basics.. so why do u even come? Cause I always had a dream of owning a huge message board. At my work when guests come ask me questions like excuse me when is the promotion over tonight? I dont be like go over there and read the panflet at reception it has the times. I let them know exactly what time it is and I even walk them over there... even though it clearly states what time its over writtrn in bold on the panflet. Why? Cause they paid for our service and they help pay my paycheck. Now thats excellent customer service.

Top Bottom