1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Can Threads and Responses Be Downloaded As a Document?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Core Freedom, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Core Freedom

Core Freedom Well-Known Member

My community members are asking if our forum is available in book format. Is it possible to download all forum threads and responses in either a Word or PDF document? Or even as a rich text file?

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Click on the post # ID on the right, there are some options related to pdf documents, etc.

Core Freedom likes this.
  3. Core Freedom

This is great, Brogan. Except I need 2 years worth of threads downloaded (over 16,000 posts). I was hoping for a magical button that prints the entire thing at once. :D

4. Core Freedom

Still looking for an answer to this challenge. Is there any way the system keeps a backup somewhere of all posts so they can be exported into Word?

5. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It would require custom development.

Core Freedom likes this.
  6. Core Freedom

Okay. I may have to hire someone to go through the individual posts then. Brogan, I clicked on the post # but nothing happens when I do that. I can't seem to find the option to save an entire thread, including the responses.